To the left, there are links for various resources like our patient portal, our online appointment request form, frequently asked questions, as well as professional organizations we think may be of interest to you or your child. You can also access our bill pay website should you wish to pay online.
Below you can access:
- Patient Tips for visiting our offices
- Self-Pay Rates for our services
- Instructions for requesting copies of your child’s medical records
Most patient paperwork can be completed prior to visiting our office. Simply download, fill out, print, and sign. Then bring them to your next appointment. To make sure you complete only the required forms, please select the option that best applies to you:
- If this is your child’s first time visiting our practice, or you haven’t seen us within the last three years, please complete our New Patient Packet.
- If your child has visited our office within the last 12 months, please complete a Personal History Form for Established Patients.
- If your child’s last visit to our office was between 12 months and three years ago, please complete our Established Patient Packet.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE FORMS, PLEASE CALL US
AND WE’LL BE HAPPY TO HELP.
Please note that we accept Medicare, Medicaid and most healthcare plans offered in Georgia.